The New Brunswick Breast and Women’s Cancer Partnership supports women at risk of or living with breast, cervical, ovarian and uterine cancers by:
- Empowering women to make informed decisions, and;
- Engaging networks to foster a community of support.
Goals (What we do)
- Provide information to women at risk of or living with breast, cervical, ovarian and uterine cancers.
- Offer emotional and practical support to women
- Increase public awareness to the importance of early detection.
- Improve health outcomes and quality of life.
- Strenghten partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure access to leading community programs.